ProdSports NSW in conjunction with Production Touring NSW are excited to announce our season launch and track night on Thursday, 3 February at SMP, this is a great way to entertain sponsors, family and friends and give them a taste of what it’s like to race our toys.
ProdSports would like to invite all past and present members to join in the actives for the evening, if you haven’t already renewed your membership, then please fill out the membership form here. We have hired the GP circuit and will be running open pit line sessions which will include dedicated passenger ride sessions during the evening.
The cost per car is only $250.00 (club subsidised) for any 2022 ProdSports members. All cars must be logged booked and all drivers must hold a current MA competition license. Sorry but no road registered cars are allowed to run.
The track activities start at 6.30pm and run until 10.30 pm. Sign on for drivers will start at approx 5.30 upstairs in the Driving Solutions corporate room and any passengers that are going for laps will also need to sign a waiver and get a wrist band before getting into any vehicle for their hot laps.
We would also like to have a quick club meeting at the beginning of the night to kick off the season so please make yourselves available from 5.30pm. We would like to see as many people as possible turn up on the night and even if you can’t bring your car and do some laps, come along and support your club and fellow members.
Driving Solutions will be running the night and these are some of their rules that must be followed:
- A separate session must be conducted for passenger laps – all vehicles on track must be conducting passenger laps
- All drivers must hold a full MA licence (Speed licence/L2S will not suffice)
- All passengers will be required to wear a helmet, flat closed in shoes, and clothing that covers them from wrist to ankle to neck
- Teams will need to provide helmets – due to COVID we are not able to hire helmets at the moment
- All passengers will be required to sign a waiver form and will need to sign in on arrival to receive a wrist band